Monday, June 14, 2010

Bathroom remodel


We needed a new tub for our bathroom downstairs, so we decided to put tile in while we were at it. Then of course we had to get a new shower curtain, then new towels and rug, new accessories, and paint too. Richard did all the work himself. I helped a little and did the painting. He did a great job!!

This is as close as I got to a "before" picture!

I love this shower curtain!

There wasn't a shelf by the old tub. Richard built this one in. So nice.

Now for the upstairs bathroom...

6 comments:

Earl Family said...

WOW! That looks fantastic!

debbie said...

Looks great! Way to go, Richard!

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard said...

Thanks Debbie and Kaelynn! That's very nice of you :)

Monica said...

What a beautiful bathroom!

I was just reading an article about the blog at www.dooce.com It's written by a Utah lady and she has 2-300,000 hits a day. When she posted her bathroom remodel (and I like yours a LOT better) she had 400 comments before she closed comments.

Crazy!

Laura said...

I love the colors! a lot of work but it looks great! How long was your bike ride? that's awesome!!! (I would be so sore!)