We had some candy in the cupboard above the microwave and I came up the stairs the other day to see this! She pushed a barstool over there, climbed up on it, and then onto the microwave! Needless to say, we moved the candy.
Bella without binky.
Binky coming.
Success.
Isn't two better than one?
This little girl has curls.
Her hair does this for a while if I scrunch it with my fingers after her bath!
4 comments:
A great girl will do anything for some candy. That picture is hilarious!
I love the binki picture.
And I am extremely jealous of those curls.
Oh my goodness! I'm glad Tyler hasn't felt the need to climb like that yet!
Bella certainly is a doll! (And so's Bryndi!)
oh wow,sweet little Bella has a conniving side! :o)
Ha! I love the picture of her on the microwave! What a cutie!
Post a Comment