Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween pictures are up!

Bryndi was a care bear this year: Bedtime Bear to be exact. She LOVED it. She would giggle everytime she put her costume on and say I'm a care bear! over and over.

I had to take this pic so you could see the little heart on her bum :)

Bella was appropriately a fairy princess.

She loved to twirl around with her wings on.


Richard was a gorilla. He makes a really good one and can scare even the older kids!


I put on a Harley Davidson bandana, leather pants, and a leather jacket. What a rebel... NOT!

3 comments:

debbie said...

Oh, you all dressed up! Awesome!

Earl Family said...

First of all, your family picture is awesome! Second of all, your kids are so darling.seriously.they should be in movies!

Emily said...

I love all the costumes! so cute. thanks for sharing them.