Monday, October 19, 2009

Bella's bath and Bryndi's hairdo

This little girl is growing up so fast!

Last week Bryndi yelled, "Mom! Bella's getting wet!" I went in the bathroom to find this scene. Bella had climbed up onto the toilet, then the counter and got into the sink and turned the water on full blast. She was quite enjoying her little bath!!


I decided to try a fancy hairdo on Bryndi Sunday morning. I don't know how certain of my friends who I won't name (C. Shepherd, K. Earl) do their daughter's hair so perfectly, but it sure was fun to try out. There are so many cute girl hairdo blogs to get ideas from.





The other morning Bryndi says to me, "Mom, Jesus loves you." "Yes he does," I replied. She said, "And Jesus loves me. He made the apples for us." After a thoughtful pause, "I love Jesus too." I love it when children say things like this. They have so much faith!

2 comments:

Earl Family said...

Hee Hee. Those pictures are darling. You rocked that hairdo girl! Well done. I am so far from perfect in the hairdo department. Brooklyn looks at those hair blogs ALL the time. She loves having her hair done. Which is why I do it.

Great Job!

candiceshawnshepherd said...

Your girls are so darling!! And great job on the hairdo!! I haven't done anything besides pigtails and ponies for a while (being pregnant just drains my energy and patience) You've inspired me to start doing their hair again:)