Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bella's 4th Birthday

Bella had a My Little Pony birthday party on June 23rd.

I learned the names of all these ponies as I made these raspberry funfetti cupcakes--Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack, Fluttershy, and Rarity. I know, you're impressed, right?

Megan, Bella, Naiya, Levi, Lindsay, Chloe, and Abby are making butterflies.

Right after this photo was taken Bella bent down to blow out her candles and her hair caught on fire! Luckily Richard was quick and put the flames out before they hurt her, but there was a lot of singed hair! Bella doesn't like ponytails, but they are going to be mandatory at birthdays from now on!




New Princess scooter!



Bryndi got her hair cut short that afternoon!

Richard filled Bella's doorway with balloons  (in a sheet) so that when they opened the door in the morning, their room was flooded with balloons!



Happy 4th Birthday Bella Big Brown Eyes!

2 comments:

Shelli said...

Great cupcakes! I love the balloon in a sheet idea! I am going to do that from now on! Fabulous!! Bryndi's hair is adorable short. :)

debbie said...

What a cutie! I had the same thing happen to my hair when I was blowing out my candles when I was 7 or 8. Luckily my mom saved me before it got too bad.