| Rachel tried to go boating, but sleeping under the trees was much more relaxing. |
| Oh yeah. We got the paddle boat in glitter sparkle purple! |
| Proof that I got in the water. |
| This little girl is a fish. Have I mentioned that she passed her swimming class with flying colors and can swim under the water now?! |
| We stayed at the Temple View Lodge Vacation Home. AMAZING! 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, vaulted ceilings, large yard. This place was so much fun and not much more money than a hotel room! |
| I love the Manti temple. I got up early one morning to go while Richard watched the girls. I LOVE going to the temple! |
| View of the temple from the window in the master bedroom. |
| I wish I had taken more pictures of the house, but Bryndi was not wanting to smile for this one. |
| Okay Mom, here is a big cheesy smile! Now put down the camera already! |
| Sisters on the stairway |
| My 5th great grandfather's headstone: William Braithwaite |
![]() |
| Grandpa English (94!) with Aunt Barbara, Uncle Steven, Uncle Don, and Aunt Joyce |
![]() |
| Braithwaite Family Crest |





No comments:
Post a Comment