| This is our first family picture! I must be the luckiest girl in the world--a loving, handsome husband and three beautiful daughters! |
| Aunt Daneen |
| Bryndi and Bella |
| Cousin Zack |
| Grandpa and Grandma McKenna |
| Grandma and Grandpa Winget |
| I like to suck my fingers |
| The more, the merrier! |
| Mom tried to do a photo shoot. |
| I'd rather suck on my arm than pose for the camera. |
| I'll look at the camera sometimes though. |
| But I won't always be happy about it. |
| I feel a smile coming on! |
| Success! |



2 comments:
Oh, that last photo looks like all the rest were worth it. It's hard work getting them to cooperate! All the girls look so beautiful.
They are all SO adorable!!! You two make the cutest kids!!!! Love the ones with all the fingers stuck in her mouth!!! Your family picture is also amazingly cute!!!
Post a Comment