Saturday, January 15, 2011

25 days and counting...

So the other night Bella unzipped her sleeper and stuffed it with a blanket so her tummy would look like mine. Then Bryndi had to do it too. Here are the 3 of us big belly girls!

We get to meet the new baby girl in only 3 1/2 weeks!!!


5 comments:

Shelli said...

The girls are so cute! Your baby belly has grown a lot since the last time we saw you. Have you decided on a name for her? We need to get together before she comes because I know you'll be busy for the first few weeks. I was going to suggest this Friday, but we'll be out of town. What day next week (Jan 24th-29th) works for you?

The Shepherd family said...

Super cute! Very exciting! I'm sure you all can hardly wait!

debbie said...

So cute! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one.

Tonya H. said...

That is just too cute! I know I've mentioned it before, but you have the cutest girls! I am so excited you will have another one.

Bonnie Gwyn said...

That has got to be the funniest thing ever! So cute!