

At the extended family party she got pina colada cupcakes with little umbrellas on top. The umbrellas were a big hit!Tonight Richard was gone helping friends move and Bryndi was at a friend's house, so I got some alone time with Bella. We cuddled on the couch for a long time while I sang to her. If she knew the song she joined in. Everyone that talks to Bella is impressed with her vocabulary and speaking skills. She has full conversations, knows her colors, counting, songs, prayers, and how to repeat anything we say. So smart AND beautiful. I love this girl so much!!






2 comments:
She is so cute!!! I can't believe you have 2 girls and your baby is 2!! And so sad about your wedding ring...that is a nice thought but I hope that somehow you get it back!!
Such beautiful little princesses! Congrats on your pregnancy. Are you due before or after me? We are due Jan 5 but our babies have come so early that we will be happy with ANYTHING in December.
Post a Comment