Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter pictures

I love these Easter dresses that we got for the girls. I was all ready to take them to get pictures done--with their new white shoes and matching hairbows that Melody helped me make. Then Bella biffed it on the concrete in the backyard and scraped her nose and forehead. These pictures will have to do!










4 comments:

The Smiths said...

Aww how cute! Those are really pretty dresses! Poor Bella. We need to get together soon and catch up and let the kids play. Hope all is well.

The Shepherd family said...

they are still darling!!!!

debbie said...

Those dresses are beautiful! I can't wait to be able to dress girls in dresses like that!

Earl Family said...

I just want to say that I hope you are planning on having lots and lots and lots of babies because the world needs more adorable Winget children. Seriously. SO STINKING CUTE!!

PS. The whole running thing? If you only knew how slow I was, and how I stop often because I can't breathe, and how out of shape I am...then you wouldn't be so impressed :) You could totally outrun me, but I am always up for a sidekick :)