Bella was sick for a week and a half. Ugh. This was the look on her face a lot of the time. She had Coxsackie virus, otherwise known as hand, foot and mouth disease. Only she didn't have the hands and feet involved. She had sores and ulcers on her throat, lips, tongue, and gums. Poor kid was miserable! I can't tell you how happy and relieved I am that she is better now. She feels the same way. She was so happy today that she kept breaking out into song. Mostly "Rock-a-baby" which is her version of Rock a bye baby (in the tree top). She will hold any toy, doll, stuffed animal, or even food and rock it like a baby as she sings to it.

I thought this cup was so cute. Its from Chuck E Cheese and it makes you look like Chuck E when you drink out of it. I had to follow her around for a long time to get her to pose for this picture!
Since the girls were wearing matching outfits, I tried to do a photo shoot. Emphasis on tried.





3 comments:
LOL- I just posted the wrong address.. oops..
Oh so glad she is feeling better- poor thing! You guys are so great to play in the snow- My kids have been very snow deprived this year:) I don't know if I told you already, but the site I use for my blog pictures is www.scrapblog.com. You can pay for cute layouts, etc but I've never paid for anything, I just use their FREE stuff. Yes you can print the pages off or make a book from their site, but I am going to print them out in my blog book. Hope that helps:)
Such cute girls in their "twin" outfits! I am so glad that Bella is feeling better; it was as much your illness as hers, since you both had to endure it!
Post a Comment