
This is how I look lately. Riding my bike, training for a 100-mile ride on June 6th.
The girls often go with me. They like the bike trailer and are usually really good on our rides. It sure makes for a harder workout when I haul them behind me!
I laughed out loud the other day when I walked in my bedroom and saw this. Bryndi is always tucking her dolls and stuffed animals in for naps. Here is her frog on my pillow and her kitty on Richards'.
Not the kind of thing you expect to see in your bed :)
Here is Bryndi watching her new favorite show: Ni Hao Kailan. It is similiar to Dora, but with a cute little Chinese girl. Bryndi can now say thank you, listen, and 1,2, 3 in perfect Mandarin Chinese. Xie xie, ting, Ee, ar, san. Cool. I went to China several years ago to teach newborn resuscitation. The doctors and nurses would giggle every time I would say something in Chinese. Pretty funny when they are trying to revive a baby manekin and you say the baby isn't breathing and every0ne giggles.



No comments:
Post a Comment