Bella wants to crawl, but she can't commit. So she made up The Scoot-Crawl (patent pending). Its hilarious. I promise her left leg isn't broken or paralyzed; she just wants to drag it in front of her! If I put her on both of her knees to crawl, she falls flat on her face. Don't worry Bella, you'll figure it out sooner or later!
I bought the outfit below in China 9 years ago for my future daughter. Bryndi can finally wear it!!



5 comments:
Okay seriously this is the cutest thing ever. I love how she grunts and concentrates like it is the hardest thing to do. Watch out she will be moving and cruising in no time! Yay Bella!
ADORABLE!!!!
Yay Bella! And i love the outfit from China!
That is so great! I love her way of crawling, along with the sound effects! Way to go! Bella and Bryndi are both beautiful!
Okay, Bryndi's long thick ponytails are something else! Love it.
Post a Comment