Bella's first babbling word was Dada. She says dadada all the time. But last night she started saying good, good, good. I had to get it on tape to prove it!
Aren't video cameras the best so you can capture moments like that? And I love the hair bows (and the ribbon that holds them.) Maybe I'll have a girl someday, so I have a reason to make bows.
6 comments:
Aren't video cameras the best so you can capture moments like that? And I love the hair bows (and the ribbon that holds them.) Maybe I'll have a girl someday, so I have a reason to make bows.
Oh my gosh how cute! I love it. At first I thought it was Bryndi.
That was so cute! I wish I had known before I babysat! :o)
cute cute pics! I love your family pics that you had, they turned out so well! Hope all is well and you had great holidays!
Too funny! Good Good Good Good
That is too cute! You have beautiful, darling girls Ali. I also love the comparison pictures you have posted.
Post a Comment