It was pointed out to me the other day (thanks Kelly!) that I have a "burst" feature on my camera that will take several pictures in a row, instead of having a huge pause in between each picture. Look what it can do!




I decided to trim Bryndi's hair. This is the before picture. I only cut off about an inch, I think. Her hair would totally curl around my fingers as I tried to cut it.

Here are the after pictures. I dressed up as myself (a nurse) for halloween, so here is Bryndi playing with my stethoscope. Turns out Bella does have a heartbeat!


Bella was a black cat for Halloween.
3 comments:
They are sooo cute! I hope you guys had a good time! By the way the hair cut looks good!
Such cute cats! I also like the contrast of the blue, green and yellow in your swing shots. Cool!
Hi Allison! Of course I remember you, although I remember you more from the 1st ward than I do High School! It really is a small world! Your girls are cutie pies!
Post a Comment