Richard talks in his sleep sometimes, and apparently Bryndi has inherited that from him. :) Early this morning she was talking in her sleep. First she said something about a bear. Next she said "She's over there." And a few minutes later she said, "No! Don't push Bryndi!" Sound asleep. I wonder who was pushing her in her dream!
This afternoon Bryndi wanted to watch Lady and the Tramp, which she calls "doggies". The video wasn't in its case, but after a bit of searching I found it. Bryndi smiled at me and said, "You find doggies Mommy?" Yes I found it, I said. Then she said, "High five Mommy!" and held out her hand for me to give her a high five. I couldn't help laughing!! She's so fun.
1 month ago



1 comment:
Adorable! I'm pretty sure I've said that before on your blog, but it's SO true!
Post a Comment