Bella likes to suck on as many fingers as she can possibly fit in her mouth at one time. Usually 2 or 3, but she has managed on occasion to fit 4 fingers in there!She actually had 2 parties. One for family and one for a few friends. This is a picture of us trying to catch our daughter's hair on fire as she blows the candles out. I think it did get cinged a bit. Yikes!

This headband and shirt were among the presents she got. What a big girl!



Bryndi celebrated her 2nd birthday last week. She loves Finding Nemo, so I made her this fun cake.



3 comments:
SOOO CUTE! I love the pictures of Bella smiling! She is growing up so fast! Good job on the cake!
Wow! I can't believe Bryndi is 2 already! What a cutie! I love the Nemo cake. And Bella just makes you wanna smile. How cute is she!
Post a Comment